Friday, November 14, 2008

Time for Hip Hop Hangover everyone! I did my first card for Hip Hop on Wednesday. I CASE'd one of AJ's cards. Obviously I went for the Less is More side of things.

So this morning I was wandering around SCS and checked out the Wednesday Challenge, which was to use watercolour paper. Okay. I'd been meaning to do that anyway. I've got some watercolour ATCs to do today, so I already had the paper out and ready to go. On top of that, I needed to make a Christmas card for my in-laws. This is the result. Yup. Less is more, yet again. I guess that's jut how I roll. I did try to add some bling, but it just looked all wrong, so I took it off.
Don't you just love the Unity stamps? I'm not a particularly religious person, but Prince of Peace just really gets to me.

And speaking of Unity, I won three times at Hip Hop yesterday. About knocked my socks off, let me tell you. These ladies are the most generous, friendly, talented people. You may think I'm gushing over nothing, but if you spent 10 minutes in their company, you'd really get it. Honestly.

I'm feeling so much better today. I think I'm finally over this flu bug that's had me down for over a week. I lost 6 (count 'em!! SIX!!) pounds. I like losing weight as much as the next girl, but this is not generally the accepted way to do it. Besides, it'll probably all come back now that I can eat again. At least I'm assuming I can eat today. Stay tuned for further developments.

Have a great one people. I intend to.

8 comments:

Tanis said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better!
Hopefully you can get some good relaxing in this weekend!
Great job on the cards!!!

JenMarie said...

GREAT cards!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Great cards. love the colors!

Jacqueline said...

Glad you feeling better! You were lucky yesterday! WTG!

Love your cards!!

Lee said...

Wowza girl!!! Your Less is More cards do NOT look like Less!!!! You are talented!! Glad you're feeling better and hope you have a fun weekend!!

Emily N. said...

Fabulous cards! :)

Shaela said...

hope you really are feeling better - and congrats on so many wins, i'm totally jealous! :)

Tami Grandi said...

hope you feel better- these cards are great!