Friday, December 05, 2008

Happy December! Where on earth did the time go? I have been a busy little beaver the past week, hence no posts from me.

I had six paintings to do for one of my classes. That was pretty much all I did Thanksgiving weekend (and the weekend before and all this week!) I got the last one turned in and now I just have to make it through the final critique next Thursday and that class will be over. My Drawing 1 class has its final critique on Monday morning. I'll be posting a couple of the drawings afterward. There are a few I'm actually kind of proud of.

So, Hip Hop! Fun as usual! I get so recharged by everyone there. I won the Time for Tea stamp from this Unity kit from the lovely Maren for guessing that she was wearing a red shirt. I don't have that one and it had been on my wish list, so I am totally thrilled! Okay, I would've been thrilled no matter what, but getting one off my wish list made it extra sweet.

I finally found something to finish the Prince of Peace card from a couple posts ago. What do you think? I am thinking it is just about a million times better now. It looks finished. Lee was right. It needed some blingage. I am much happier with it now.I'm working on a few ATCs this morning. I'm using the giant ladybug from Cute as A Bug. I'll post pics shortly. Need to get 'em finished first. I'm having fun embossing right now. I admit it, I'm a glitter girl.

Hey, if anyone knows how to make the background of this blog something other than stark white, can you please let me know? I haven't quite figured that one out yet.

Have a great one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so very pretty!

I think if you go into settings you can change the colors pretty simply! I know you can also download layouts and such. I am not very good at all that but changing the colors is pretty easy!

Lee said...

It's GORgeous!!!! I totally love it....absolutely finished and yet the image is the amazing focal point!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Great card! Congrats on winning some rubbah! Love it!