Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Blog Candy Everywhere!!

I'm stuck in a chair today with a heating pad on my back. So...since I don't get to stamp or do anything really useful like organizing my crafting area, I'm surfing blogs and chatting. Blog surfing is the important part here because I've come across a bunch of blog candy links.

Mel at Mad4Creations is giving away candy in celebration of achieving 4000 hits! Way to go, Mel! Leave a comment on this post by July 2.

Nutcrafters is giving away not one, but 3 prizes here. If they surpass 200 followers, they will add another candy to the jar for a total of 4. Only one part of the candy is pictured in the Candy Jar.

Abby at Abby's Garden is celebrating her first DT position with blog candy here. Congrats Abby!

Next is Dianne at Paper Hugs with Di. The deadline for this one is midnight, July 4.

Lastly (for now, anyway) is Jacilynn's here. She will be drawing a winner on July 6.

I'm off to watch Jeopardy and maybe do something different for my post on Saturday. If it turns out right, I'll post it. If not, I'll have an interesting story to tell.

Catch you guys on the flip side.

No comments: