Friday, October 01, 2010

Friends with Ah-Ah-Achoo, I Mean Flair

TGIF. And TGI isn't raining any more! It was pretty intense around here yesterday! I've got a house full of sickies, myself included - probably just colds, but we're all kinda miserable. The girls will be off to the doctor this afternoon to make sure, and to get notes for missing school.

It's time for Friends With Flair....all participating peeps are listed on the Unity blog. Somebody will be hiding a blinkie that could be worth 25 random Unity stamps to you if you find it.

I have a little project I made a while back and totally forgot to blog! It's meant to hang on the wall at Christmas.

The star of this show is Christmas List, which is one of my oldest Unity stamps. I want to find some sort of chain to hang it with, after putting holes into the top corners. I've been assured that I will not crack the old cuttlebug plate I used as a backing if I use a crop-a-dile to punch through it. I'm just being a chicken about it.

Have a great weekend. Tomorrow is National Cardmaking Day, so there are all kinds of big happenings on SCS and all over the place. I'll be participating. Will you?

10 comments:

Rachel B said...

Fabulous Christmas card! I love it. The dp and that focal image is great!

Lisa said...

I love this!!! The focal point pops!

Danni said...

Feel better!! Wonderful card!

Lori said...

I'm so glad that the rain's moved out, too---yesterday was just miserable! Your project is lovely! The sparkly buckle is a great festive accent.

Pamela said...

Love your card! Hope you feel better soon!

Scrapcollectr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapcollectr said...

Sorry, I spelled a word wrong! Lol
I said "Cool wall hanging...hope your house feels better soon!"
=D

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card, Carole! :)

Anonymous said...

So very pretty! Love it!

fairie said...

OMG, this is so freakin cute!