Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stamping with Holly & Hannah

For Christmas, I picked up the Kid's Holiday Card Kit from Taylored Expressions. On Monday, Holly asked if we could work on some cards. She made her first card for my mom. I helped her only in that I showed her how to mount the stamps onto the handles, how to clean the stamps and how to use clear embossing powder, since she decided at the last minute that she wanted to emboss the entire thing.
The next morning, she made this one for me. All on her own, while I was still in bed. She even embossed the image! The colouring is done with prismacolors.
Yesterday, Hannah decided to get into the act. She made a birthday card for one of her friends. She used Cuppie from the Holiday kit and the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Unity/Samantha Walker kit, Encompassed Grace. She used scraps from some of my projects.

Hannah made 2 more cards this evening with the Kids Valentine Card Kit. I'll share those with you next week.

1 comment:

jennyk said...

I love all 3 cards, particularly Holly's card for your mother!