Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tulip Love

Hey guys! It's my day over at Creative Inspirations Paint and I made a card that follows a couple challenges, as well as using several of those wonderful, shimmery paints! I love, love, LOVE things that sparkle and shine, so you know I love these paints - and they are just so super creamy and fabulous to use. If you haven't gotten your hands on any yet - well, what are you waiting for??? The sketch is from Lucy's Lovely Lines. This is a new one for me that I found through the sketch challenge links on Stampin' When I Can. Allison provides such a fabulous service for the community and I truly appreciate the trouble she goes to in helping provide a one-stop-shop for all of the sketch challenges out there.

Second, and I really hope this counts, because Ashley has been after me to play along with this one for a while, Lawn Fawn's Lawnscaping Challenge this week is to use polkadots. I'm not sure if my dots around the sentiment count as polkadots or not.

That's it for me today. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Hug your kids and your friends. They're priceless jewels.

7 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Soooo pretty! I am so glad Ashley introduced you to the challenge. This is fab! And those dots absolutely do count! Thanks for playing with us Lawnscaping gals!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh I {love} this color- and the shimmer on the beautiful flower is so awesome. Beautiful card-I love it.

jennyk said...

Beautiful!

Marie said...

Such a pretty card! TFS =)

theHyperMonkey said...

love the card and shimmer paints? oh you temptress. :D

Patty said...

the background stamping really makes this card! Great job!

Lin said...

Beautifully done! So glad you found us and played this week! Hope you'll be back again at Lily Pad Cards!