Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Exams Make Me Crazy!

When you take an accelerated course, you end up taking a final exam at the same time as a midterm. It's making me feel a little crazier than usual, that's for sure! Throw in a little stomach virus and things have gotten even more fun. Yes, I'm stretching the definition of "fun" today.

I made these two cards a little bit ago. They were both for challenges. The first one, I linked up via SCS. It was last week's Etsy Inspired, plus CAS75, which was to use dry embossing. All images on both cards are from Lizzie Anne Designs.
The second one, for LAD's weekly sketch challenge #144, I just totally spaced on. Oops. That's okay. I still like the card. I had a lot of fun with the distress ink technique I used for the background and I got to play with some of the crinkle ribbon that I hand-dyed.
Mom, if you're reading today, pretend to be surprised when this arrives in the mail!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Sorry your exam is making you a little crazy! Your cards are fabulous, though!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I'm surprised now, but will definitely crank out more surprise when it arrives. I love you too! Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! Gorgeous designs!