Friday, November 26, 2010

FWF Writes Home

Hey guys. As I mentioned a few days ago, my thyroid function is off and I keep falling asleep any time I sit still for more than a few minutes. This is Not A Good Thing™.

Anyway, quick post here for Friends With Flair. Full deets of all participants over on the Unity blog. Massive (and I do mean massive!) sale at Unity this weekend. Check it out. You'll be super glad you did. It includes some of the brand new Bella Blvd co-branded stamps. They are super cute!!My card for today is another Valentine's Day card for Operation Write Home. They're trying to collect 4000 Valentines by December 1. Archway Cookies will match cookies for cards to send to the troops. As of Thanksgiving Day, they were up to 3305 cards!
I used Be Owl Mine and some fun Basic Grey paper. I even decorated the inside.

Don't forget, you can vote here every day between now and Dec. 4 for OWH to win $50,000.

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Carole! They have to get your thyroid under control.
Your card is so cute and love the stamps and colors.

Lisa said...

I hope they get it straight soon!!!!:(

This card is adorable - love BG!