Thursday, November 25, 2010

Missing Magnolia

Hey everyone. If you're coming here from Barb's blog, thank you. To start at the beginning, go to Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long.

Ever have one of those days? I made my card for this hop ages ago - like before the October Magnolia-licious Christmas hop. I put it in safe place. Can we see where this is going? I thought I'd take a picture the night before and write my post...easy peasy. Except I spent most of yesterday working on a *huge* homework assignment, all the while dozing off every 20 minutes or so. Today was much of the same, just with more sleeping. I will be very glad when my thyroid is working properly again, that's for sure. This whole falling asleep constantly thing is really getting old. It's been going on for weeks.

So here's the image I'd coloured and scanned in to ask if it was usable, because I was worried about smearing around her cheeks. So there she is, poor Tilda is missing her card. If anyone knows where it is, please tell me! I sure as heck don't know what I did with it.

From here, hop on over to Cheryl's fantastic blog. I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Peggie said...

She's a pretty Tilda. Hope you feel better soon.

Chris said...

I am soooooooooo glad that it's not just me that loses things! Your image looks adorable and the card is probably tucked in between some papers. Check your trash, too! Good luck!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

OMGosh........I'm glad you didn't misplace Tilda too or we'd have to issue an 'all points bulletin' to find her. LOL Your coloring is lovely.

I'm always hiding things from myself. I could have an Easter Egg hunt all alone. LOL

Sure hope your thyroid returns to normal soon. Falling asleep a lot has got to be annoying.

Big huggies to you ~
Sharron♥