Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Free Uggs? What??

Well, today is turning into a very interesting day. On the one hand, I believe that Stampin' Up! has just seriously shot themselves in the foot. I'm not going to go into that particular rant at the moment, however. Instead, let me point you to this little tidbit, which I read about on Ashley's blog. Whoogaboots is giving away a pair of Uggs.

Yes, you heard me correctly. Giving. Away.

I want a pair of pink ones. I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I've wanted a pair for about 18 years now. But we've either lived somewhere where Uggs were inappropriate (can you say Texas?) or couldn't afford them. Now we're in a good climate for them and, now that I'm a bit older, my feet are always frozen in the winter. I think it's time for some pink Uggs. Maybe I'll win a pair. Or maybe you will!

No comments: