Thursday, February 04, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps - Favourite Image Challenge

I think this might just be a record for me. Three posts in one day. Guess I'm starting to make up for lost time.

Katie, at Paper Makeup Stamps, has issued a challenge for everyone to use their favourite PMS image. For a lot of people, that's a really hard task. If it weren't for this special image, it would be extremely difficult for me, too, but the Baylee fairy just touches my heart so deeply, I can't even convey it in words.
Deets:
Image: Baylee digital stamp by PMS
Cardstock: Prismatics & Neenah Classic Crest
Designer Paper: Memory Box
Etc: Copics, Spica glitter pen, ribbon
Challenges: CPS-152
Flutter-by-Wednesday #95

Baylee Tadlock's memorial service was this past Saturday. Sweet Ashley was in attendance and has posted about it today, along with her own Baylee card.

As a reminder, all proceeds from the sale of this special stamp will go to Baylee's parents.

8 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is beautiful Carole! I love the colors and that ribbon!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful- I love that stamp and what a great cause!

Danni said...

Such a pretty card!Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

de said...

So pretty! I want to use that sketch too.. just haven't yet!

Love it!

Justine said...

What a sweet post and your card is beautiful, Very touching

Cassie said...

so sweet! thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Debby said...

Super cute!

Nancy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!