Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday Chloe

Quick post to go with a little challenge card. She's for Operation Write Home's Birthday Bash. InStyle Stamps hosted a challenge specifically for them. I CASE'd Taylor Usry's card, because I thought it was so cute. No bling, because it makes it difficult to mail from overseas. I also changed the colours a bit and used some paper from Basic Grey's Cupcake collection, since it was so fitting.

Of course I can never resist playing along with Etsy Inspired. Challenge 107's shop is called indigotwin, where I found this cute little mouse carrying a present. Adorable little guy, isn't he?
Bday Chloe is a digistamp from InStyle Stamps. You'll be seeing more of those from me. I have printer ink again! Woohoo!! The birthday sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps' Birthday Cheer set, which was designed by the super awesome Shaela Odd. It's a really versatile set to have and stamps from PMS are very high quality. Service from both companies mentioned is tops!

That's all from me for now. I've got several cards I want to get done (and you might get to see them in a couple weeks...cross your fingers for me, 'kay?) plus more homework. So far, so good in that area. Best semester I've had in ages.

Catch you later peeps!

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love that perfect little birthday tag sentiment ... great inspired design.

de said...

Adorable! Your coloring is fabu! :-) And I love that little tag!

Glad homework is going okay... GOD I don't miss those days!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- fantastic coloring- that is a gorgeous card! TFS

Queenie said...

OOoh!! I love the patterned paper and girl holding a gift combo! This is such a beautifully colorful card! Great design! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

papertrails leaver said...

Very sweet card!