Friday, September 10, 2010

Retro Flair

Wow. It has been a week! I'm getting back into the swing of school again. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I'm definitely having to work at it. I got a 96 on my first unit test, so I'm pleased.

Today, of course, is Friends With Flair day for Unity. A full list of participating peeps is over at the Unity blog. Somebody will be hiding the Flair blinkie - and that means 25 random Unity stamps are at stake! Find the blinkie, leave a comment on that blog, and you could win!

I am still on my mission to play with all of my unused rubber, so I pulled out Going Retro. I got this one when it was released - and then it got packed away. Yeah...no good there! So I pulled it out and went CAS with a sketch challenge from StampTV.
I may come back later and do the "gussied up" version, too, as I've got some Basic Grey paper that I think would be perfect. I have a couple other things I need to get to first - like homework and some special cards.

Have a great weekend! Around here, we'll be having a slumber party for DD#2's 14th birthday! That's Hannah, for those who are keeping track.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

CAS, and adorable! I love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Simply sweet card!!!!

Jingle said...

This is a really cute card!

Elisabeth said...

clean, simple and just too cute!

Susan B. said...

Cute card and stamp set!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, I love it! What simple prettiness! (is that even a word? ;-) Ha ha, I love it!

Hugs,
Wendy

Unknown said...

Oooh, I don't remember this set, gonna have to look further Carole. This card is perfect as is...love the CAS look and perfect for mailing (not bulky)! Happy B-day to your Hannah...so fun! I bet sleepovers are fun for girls! My son is going to be 15 in January, and the sleep overs from past years have been pretty loud! heehee Actualy, I'm not sure if 'sleepovers' are cool anymore for boys at 15? ha!

Amy said...

Love this Carole!

Amy said...

Love this Carole!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great CAS card! TFS