Friday, February 11, 2011

FWF - Feb 11 2011

Hey Peeps. We're still in hack city around here. That's one of the things about some big families - once something starts to make the rounds, it usually goes around a few times before it's all done. No big deal, really, just a minor annoyance in the greater scheme of things. When it causes me to miss Hip Hop, though...that's really pushing it!

For FWF, I have a super CAS card pulling my sentiment from the Unity/Samantha Walker set Swirling Snow and layering it onto some Jillibean Soup paper. You can pick up both at Paper Maniac. The sketch is Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge #5.
For a full list of this week's participants, check out the Unity blog.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Super cute card and even though I am really really tired of snow, I won't hold it against you! We don't want anymore snow! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I really need to get this stamp--it is super cute! And that paper--LOVE!!!!

sharon g said...

Love the colors you chose, and the little guys...

Anonymous said...

Great card...and perfect for the weather lately :)