Friday, April 24, 2009

Etsy Inspired #32

Hey there, peeps! I'm back.

I'm playing along with Ashley's Etsy Inspired challenge #32. This week, the shop is Angel Face Designs.

This is the item from which I took my inspiration.
Since I've been on a theme kick for the Etsy challenges, I decided to stick with my theme and do another ATC. I wanted to make the background look like sand. I used the same technique as the last two times, but a different type of card-stock, and it gave me exactly the texture I wanted. The image is from Unity's Beach Days & Sun Rays set.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Love your inspiration piece...very cute card!

Jacqueline said...

Love this carole!! Great inspiration!!

Suz said...

Cute card. You can get inspiration from anywhere can't you

Ashley Newell said...

Too super cute! I love this set, it's adorable! I really like the card Carole! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!

Dawn M said...

very cute. makes me want to go to the beach!!