Thursday, April 09, 2009

Growing in Unity Day 4 Delay

Hi guys. I have a big, big problem. My computer has crashed, and crashed hard. I'm going to try to get it fixed some time today. Right now all I get is a black screen and a little blinking cursor in the upper left corner. All of my project pics are on there and currently inaccessible.

Yes, I have the memory card, but I don't have a reader, as it's built into my computer. So I can't even pull them off the camera. I'm absolutely beside myself. I've been trying to get it back up since last night and I'm just not getting anywhere.

As soon as I figure out a way to get something up here, I'll do it. At least I have the laptop to Hip Hop with. See you there.

7 comments:

jan farnworth said...

oh carole i am so sorry. Big hugs to you and i will see you in the hip hop forum.

Lisa F said...

Hope it comes back to life for you to at least get your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get it all sorted out soon!

Donna said...

Oh, that sucks... You know, if you all get the AF convinced to send you back here, you'd always have a back up!

Ravengirl said...

What a drag! I hope you get your own computer up and running soon!

Unknown said...

oh so sorry to hear that!
hopefully its up and running soon.

jill said...

Computer problems are the worst. Jill S