Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Inchies

I have a few things that I have on my list of things to do. Getting a few inchies sent out is one of them that has been on that list for a long time. As you can see, only one of these is white. The box of white inchies is still missing, but I came across the box of black inchies today, so thought I'd see what would happen if I stamped with metallic ink.

With the snowflakes, I embossed them with holographic embossing powder. I like the added sparkle. As for the trees, they were pretty blah until I painted them with Creative Inspirations paints. The ornament inchie was done quite some time ago. It was well before we moved in June.
Other Deets:
Stamps: Snowflakes - a Muse
trees and ornaments - Karen Lockhart
Ink: ColorBox Silver & Pheasant Gold,
Memento Tuxedo Black & Distress Ink Shabby Shutters
etc: Copic markers, Spica glitter pens, stickles

I'll be back tomorrow for Friends With Flair!

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards- love the snowflakes, love the trees and bet the shimmer IRL is so pretty! TFS

Rachel B said...

I love your inchies! They are very cute. I really like the white one with the ornaments. I hope you locate your missing ones soon so it doesn't drive you too crazy!

Creative Inspirations said...

Those are very cute!

Jan Hennings said...

Just love your sweet little inchies!