Saturday, November 05, 2011

By the Light of the Silvery Moon

Yeah...about that title. Blame the 17yo. She said the moon needed to be silver, so my black cat appears before an Antique Silver moon.
Because this was a card made for a Creative Inspirations Paints DT post, I took a close-up of the moon to show the shimmer of the paints.
Other than the Antique Silver Creative Inspirations Paint, nearly everything else is Memory Box. The paper is from the Nightfall 6x6 pad, the stamp is called Cat and Moon and the die is the Wrought Iron Fence, which I cut twice and overlapped so that I would have a finial on each end. Once that was done, I glued it onto the card so that it would appear that the cat was walking along the top. The sentiment is from Unity's Hauntingly Sweet, which is currently on sale for $4!!

Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

Shell said...

That is a very cool use of the antique silver paint!

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, this is just gorgeous! I love the silver moon and that gorgeous background for your cat. :)