Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Knitting Progress

The kids and I spent most of yesterday cleaning and organizing to make things nice for my MIL, but today has been a very laid-back day, so I did a little knitting - except for when I fell asleep on the sofa! I've got nearly 15 inches knit now, though I haven't taken a picture for several inches. I really do like how this is coming out and the pattern is extremely easy to follow. It's charted, which is definitely my preferred method for lace patterns. I hope to finish in the next week or so, which will be speed-knitting for me. We'll see how it goes. I'll have some cards to post in the next couple days, so don't despair. I have not forsaken papercrafting. I've just taken a little break.

Thank you all for your encouragement and support. Each and every one of you has done my heart a world of good. I will, of course, post an update on that subject as soon as I am able.

1 comment:

jennyk said...

It's still looking beautiful! :-)