Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Kids

I haven't posted pictures of the kids recently, so, since I've been doing a lot of talking about them, I thought I'd show you guys just how much they're growing. Besides, tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday for a lot of people...and I have a really hard time being wordless, so I'm doing Talkative Tuesday.

I took three of these photos on Friday night, at the request of the spousal unit, so he could show them to his family in TN. Middle daughter was too busy on the phone with her boyfriend to come downstairs and have her photo taken.

First are the boys, Taylor and Cody. They are now 19 and 21. Both have Asperger's Syndrome, which can make life a little interesting at times.
Cody's shirt says "You read my t-shirt. That's enough social interaction for one day." It's really fitting for him.
Next is 17-year-old Meagan. We usually call her Meg. She has the wryest sense of humour and a very quick and agile mind.
She really makes me laugh.
Hannah, at 15, is our social butterfly. This photo is of her trying on her Color Guard uniform in August. She is often too busy with something or another to hang out with the rest of us peons.
And then there is Holly, my youngest. She will be 13 next month. She's looking forward to being a teenager and really hates being called "the baby." I try really hard not to do that anymore. She's an 8th grader and I'm having a difficult time with this being her final year in middle school. How on earth has the time gone so quickly??
Well, that's my family.
They drive me batty sometimes, but I really do love them dearly.

No comments: