Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Breathing - and a little VSN

I'd like to thank everyone who left comments or who emailed or messaged me privately regarding my post from Wednesday. Today I'm breathing. I'll really just be glad when it's over. Knitting is helping.

VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) has also helped. Today was the Mini for December's Winter Wonderland. There are six challenges. You can find the Master Challenge Thread here, which will give you the details for all six challenges, including mine. You have until 10pm, Monday, November 14, to upload VSN creations to the Splitcoaststampers gallery.

Because of everything going on around here, I didn't get a chance to make and photograph for my white-card challenge a card that I was happy with, so I used as a sample a card I made a while back that has always been one of my very favourites.
The spousal unit is in Tennessee tonight. He'll be back tomorrow with his mom. She'll be coming up here to live with us and all our insanity. I am hoping they have a safe and uneventful trip back.

2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow this gorgeous love all the embossing so pretty!!!!

Michelle VP said...

I can see why it's been one of your favorites - it's gorgeous! I'll have to see if I can sneak some stamping time in this weekend for your VSN challenge. :)