Saturday, November 01, 2008

So, I took DD#3 to her Pokemon league this morning. There's a knitting group that meets at the same time, so I sat around and worked on a Clapotis for a little while and then pulled out some of the Christmas cards I've been working on. I might make some converts yet, particularly since The Queens Ink is in the same facility. They do carry Unity Stamps, along with way too many other cool things that get me into trouble.

I've taken quite a few classes there over the past 2 months. I've been having a blast and learning SO much. The ladies who work there are just lovely, and the owner is beyond wonderful. It was hard to keep myself from the class this morning. It was on soldering, but I know it'll come around again.

There's one coming up next week that I'd love to take. We'll see how the auctions on ebay go and if I can catch up on school work. I've got a few stamps to add, plus I need to list the Tina 2. I still can't believe I'm going to sell it, but something has to go and it's elected.

No comments: