Friday, November 28, 2008

Wow, has it been a week already? I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you are in the US and just a fabulous Thursday if you live elsewhere in the world. I've got a few things to photograph, but I'll do that in a minute. First things, first.

My favourite stamp company is having a sale!! Check it out. If you haven't tried their stamps yet, now is the perfect time to do it. I know I sound like an advertisement, but really people, they're just that good. I'll post about my experiences just as soon as finals are over. Right now the crunch is making me crazy.


Speaking of the crunch, I have 5 paintings to finish this weekend and a few Swap-bot projects to catch up on and get in the mail. Some need to go out the door like 3 days ago. Ask me someday just how much I do not like Bank of America and I'll tell you why my packages haven't been sent yet. But that's another story for another day. Today, I'm painting and then stamping during painting breaks. Oh, and somewhere in there I have some graphic design homework.

Did I happen to mention that I'm just a little swamped??

Off to get stuff in the mail. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Sara Henton said...

Yeah, like I need to spend anymore money there. Hey I tagged you.