Friday, December 03, 2010

I Love FWF

Good morning everyone! Sheesh, but I can't type today. I hope I catch all the typos I'm bound to make. It only took me 4 tries to properly spell "everyone" - dyslexia of the fingers. Would that be dysgraphia? Anyway...it's Friday, so that means it's time for Friends with Flair at Unity! Yesterday we hopped until we dropped. For some of us, that was pretty darned literal!

So today I have a CAS card for OWH. They're taking Valentine's Day cards through December 7th. I went with the Play Date Cafe's colour challenge #58 and used *only* red and white, which is fine with me. I think it's a super fresh combination. Love it! Then I checked out this week's EtsyInspired Challenge #116, Heartsong. Check out this pretty wire hanging. Wouldn't that be lovely in any room of the house? The word Love has a heart in it. Hmm...so does the word Love in a certain stamp I know...Got it. I know what to do for my card!
Oh! Almost forgot. The flower is for this week's CAS challenge (CAS95) on SCS. It's a "ways to use it challenge" calling for flower accents.

I'm just a bundle of acronyms again, aren't I?

Be sure to check out the Unity blog for a full list of participating peeps. Remember, somebody is hiding the blinkie. Find it, leave a comment, and you could win some Unity rubber - and that's always a Good Thing™.

20 comments:

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute card! I love it!

jennyk said...

LOL, I was going to comment on the acronyms, but then I saw you already had. :-)

I love this card!

Carisa said...

this is adorable!

Unknown said...

Wonderful creation Carole! Love all the texture from the embossing and the flower! Have a fabulous weekend!

Jan Hennings said...

very pretty and love the little gingham flower!

de said...

Pretty! Love the red and white combo and the LOVE/Valentine theme!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Unknown said...

adorable. what great card.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulous! I love that rolled flower.

Danni said...

Great card!

Anne Tussing said...

Pretty card! Love the red and white, too!

Rona said...

very sweet card!!

stampjourney said...

So cute! Love the CAS design!

Lynne in NI said...

LOVE it! Fab flower too!

Linda said...

That is super cute I love the flower!

SmilynStef said...

Love that fun little flower ... great Etsy Inspired design.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

wonderful--love your flower!

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the gingham flower!

Carolina said...

Just tooo cute! Love the textured background and that flower is the perfect touch!

Ruby said...

Such a lovely card, really fresh and that gingham flower looks fab! Great use of our colours. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super card--love that embossing and that flower--SO SO CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}