Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Paper Makeup December Fan Blog Hop

Zoinks, is it December 7 already? Where is this year going???

If you're coming here from Christi T's blog, then you're in the right spot. I'll have a full list of all participants at the bottom, just in case you get lost, but if you'd like to start at the beginning, head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. You can get all the deets about prizes there, too.

The project I have today is something I made quite some time ago, but I really love it, and haven't shared it here yet. I used a template from My Time Made Easy, for the Cutesy Cover (it's a freeby, too!) and the PMS set Caffeine Trip, which I just adore! The box holds a set of the little notecards.Remember to leave comments...I don't know where Katie's going to be choosing the prize-winners from. Now it's time to head on over to Shaela's blog.

15 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous projects. Love the colors and sentiments. Great gift idea too.

angelafsprouse said...

Very cute!! I like the color combination :).

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love coffee sets and didn't know until today that this company existed. I love what you did with them too. Thanks!

Michelle VP said...

What a sweet gift set, Carole! Love the blue checked paper you picked and use of the coffee set. :)

jennyk said...

I love this set! The box is so cute, and it makes the notecard set really extra special.

Irit Shalom said...

Just love your project!Thanks for the hop!

Unknown said...

Oh...that is just adorable! What a fabby dabby little giftie idea. Thanks for joining us!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Carole! Outstanding projects! Thanks for joining us! You are so creative!

Jingle said...

These are SO cute! I really love both of them!!! Great job!

Kristie W. said...

What a great gift set! I'll have to check that set out!

Jami said...

Awesome gift set! Those sentiments are so fun!!

Andrea said...

What a great idea for a box of notecards! Thanks for joining us!

Anonymous said...

Loving the plaid!

Lillian Child said...

I like your carda a LATTE! Thanks so much for sharing with us and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

oh great project! And I love coffee :D