Friday, December 31, 2010

Last FWF of 2010

Happy New Year's Eve, party peeps! Welcome to the very last Friends With Flair of the year! Where on earth has this year gone? Has it been as crazy for you as it has been for me? Soooo much has happened this year, it just seems like I've barely blinked and the whole year has flown by. I wonder what's in store for all of us for 2011.

Unity has a special year-end sale going on. Some of the kits will be retiring, so if you're looking for any of the first year Kits-of-the-Month, get them now before they go away for good. I'll be picking up the only one I'm missing. Shh...don't tell The Spousal Unit, okay??
We just got back from a fantastic visit with my mom and step-dad in North Carolina. Jerry's (step-dad) birthday is this coming week, so I thought I'd make him a Unity birthday card. I pulled out the Samantha Walker/Unity co-branded kit Retro Road Trip and came up with this card, using CPS sketch #188, which I rotated.
That's all from me today. Time for you to hit the Unity blog to see who is participating today and to see if you can find the ever elusive blinkie. Someone who leaves a comment on the blog with the blinkie will win 25 Unity stamps.

All Things Unity will be back with a brand new challenge on January 9...and I'll be back tomorrow with my first official EtsyInspired post!!!

My deepest wish for all of you out there in blog land that 2011 will be the best year yet. May it bring you peace and joy.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Great card! Happy New Year!

Jacilynn said...

super cute! Love this stamp!

sharon g said...

That stamp set is so cute, I may just buy it. Love retro....

Danni said...

Fun card!!
Hope 2011 is full of lots of happiness for you!

farmhouse-story said...

really great guy card, carole! happy 2011!

Angi Barrs said...

So adorable. Happy New Year!

Lori said...

Great masculine birthday card, Carole! Happy new year to you and your family!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- I hope you have a wonderful New year.

StampinCathy said...

Happy New Year Carole!
Your card is just so cute. Glad you had a great time with the fam.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a great card for a guy!! TFS