Sunday, December 12, 2010

Taking Joy in All Things Unity

Hey there peeps. I'm back online after a few days taking care of my eldest daughter, Meagan. She had some pretty massive oral surgery on Thursday. It's not often that a 16yo needs her mother. Heck, with my own medical garbage, she often takes care of me, so you can bet that I was going to do anything and everything in my power for her.

Anyway, it's time for a brand new challenge at All Things Unity! For Challenge #21, we're looking towards Christmas and we'd like you to design anything but a card.

I made a little flap-lid gift box, decorated with some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses dp and stamps from the Unity/Jillibean Soup kit 'Tis the Season for Joy. I used Copic atyou Spica markers to colour in the Joy stamp and make it sparkle. Somebody in my family will be receiving a little giftie in this for Christmas and I'm not saying who!!
Now go check out what the rest of the team has made - and when you're done, hit All Things Unity to enter your own new Unity or {ippity} creation! You have two weeks, until December 25, to enter!

My project is also for Allsorts week 82, last minute Christmas.

8 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

carole, this is such a sweet looking gift box! hope meagan feels better FAST:)

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute Carole! Love that dp and the stamp set you used.

Danni said...

Oh so cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Carole! I love this flip-lid bag/box! I LOVE the papers you used and those letters! FAB use of the stamps! I love that you won't tell us who this is for! SOOOOO fun!! LOVE it:)

And I love how you wrote out *NEW*!! Thanks for adding that! YOU ROCK!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ps...I hope your daughter is feeling better! Poor thing! And poor thing to you for worrying!

Debs said...

Fab project - I love it!
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Mummylade said...

great project with fab backing paper. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this great Christmas project! The lettering has a great pattern and love the tag. TFS