Friday, January 16, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover

Goooood morning everybody! At least, I think it's still morning. It is, right? Hip Hop was great fun yesterday, as usual. I think the spousal unit is finally starting to understand that it's a regular occurrence and not just a one-time thing.

I haven't gotten any new cards made, but I did get three new ATCs done. Two are the same and are for a Swap-bot Snowman ATC swap. I used Snow-one Like You from Unity Stamp Company. The main differences are from the different areas of the patterened paper I used for the background. The snow ground was done with Stickles.


The other one I did was for the Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer ATC swap. I used All Santa's Reindeer for this one and I'm really pleased with how it came out. The background is Twinkling H2Os and the reindeer is heat embossed, then coloured with Copic Markers. He wouldn't be Rudolph without the bling for his bright red nose.
That's pretty much it from me today. I hope to have a few more goodies to upload in the next few days. I'm off to go create - after a nice, hot cup of coffee! My hands are still frozen from the house being 62 degrees this morning. Hope everybody has a good one!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

very cute Carole!! Love the red nose!! love your blog background!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Great ATCs, Carole!! Love the sparkly snowmen and the bling on Rudolph's nose!

Dawn M said...

I love that reindeer