Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Blog Candy Op

Good morning everybody!

Yeah, okay, so it's 4pm. Give me a break. I always say "good morning" no matter what time of day it is.

So anyway, Melissa over at Creating From the Heart! is having a birthday and to celebrate, she's giving away some blog candy. She's including some Shimmerz, which I've been wanting to try out, and 3 Copic markers. If I am fortunate enough to win, I'll be passing along the Copics in some blog candy of my own, since I already have a set of Copics - and I've got a couple things here that I'm holding onto for future candy. Nope, I'm not gonna say what they are just yet. It's a surprise. I bet, though, that if you have been reading my blog, you can get a really good idea of what might be included.

I'll have more pics to post in a day or two. Still dealing with sick kids. At this point I'm beginning to think it's never going to end. At least I've got my voice back. Still coughing, but it's at a level I can deal with. Work is starting to be worrisome. We only worked about 8.5 hours last week. This is exceedingly bad for the paycheck.

Lastly, if you could wave pointy objects or send good thoughts in the direction of the spousal unit - he spent some time in the ER today and is having to schedule some tests. Most likely everything is okay, but he's in some pain and I'm kinda concerned. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

thinking good thoughts for your family to be well! :)

Anonymous said...

Thinking good thoughts for your entire family. Hope DH's tests come back OK.


Tonya