Monday, May 04, 2009

New Sorority in Town

I know I don't post much about other stamp companies. I love Unity so much that sometimes I start to feel like I'm cheating on Angela when I use other companies' stamps! However, this is something I do intend to remedy and tonight is a great time to add to the variety.

This is from the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog:
So, you wanna become a sorority sister? Would you also like to win prizes? Then you're in the right place. We've got some special things happening this week. The Whimsical Ink Sorority was founded by Queen Kat Designs. We have elected a very awesome Chapter President Maigan Lynn to head up the art for the Sorority and we have a house filled with special sisters to take the art and turn it into cards, scrapbook pages and things!

So, since I'm already a member of Queen Kat's Royal Kit Club, you can bet I'll be joining the Sorority. Who wants to join me?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've officially been pinned by the Whimsical Ink sorority.
-Queen Kat

de said...

Congrats Carole for your guest DT spot on EtsyInspired!

Linsey R said...

hmmmm, i better check this out asap. if you love it, then i'm certain to love it too! And I wanna be your sorority sistah, ofcourse! maybe we could cheat on Angela just this once, hehe! :) tfs, Carole-hugs for a happy day, buddy!

Ashley Newell said...

Ohhh, pretty blog!