Thursday, January 14, 2010

AiFactory is Etsy Inspired with Ella in Love

Hey everyone. Cross your fingers that my computer behaves itself long enough for me to post. For some reason it seems to think that glitching out is the new norm and it's making me just a teensy bit cranky. Doesn't it know I have things to do???
It's Thursday and that means I'll have two posts today. The first one is for AiFactory. There's another new release this week! Yup, that's a good thing, ladies and gents. She's a Valentine's digi-stamp and she's been named Ella on Cloud 9. You can find out all the deets on how to win your very own copy on the AiFactory Challenge Blog.This week, in honour of Valentine's Day, the team is using red and something lacy. I found these cute little heart doilies months ago at Michaels. I actually bought them to use as masks, but this one worked perfectly for my card today.

As I mentioned, she's EtsyInspired. I chose these cute little Valentine's hairclips as my inspiration. Aren't they just darling? They remind me of the little leaves in Ella's hair. I can see her wearing these little hearts instead. Not only that, but the scalloped backing is from this week's EIC sponsor, the Paper Temptress!
It's Iridescent Morphing Mauve, text weight.

Other challenges this card is for are as follows:
StampTV: Blast From the Past Challenge 5 - heat embossing. There is embossing on the sentiment and on a heart stamped inside, which I forgot to take a photograph of.
Daring Cardmarkers: Monthly Birthstone Challenge, Garnet. Garnets are red. The darker red is used for the background stamping as well as the sentiment.
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: Chalks. Yes, there is chalk over the sentiment. Pebbles.
CBC82: Glitter (the heart, the cloud and her hair doodles all have Spica glitter on them)
Stamp Simply #121: Love is in the Air
Getting Creative with Ann (GCA#73): Love is in the Air

Have a great Thursday!

15 comments:

Penny said...

Cute card@!!!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Cheryl said...

So sweet!

Lynda said...

Very bold and beautiful! Love the mega splash of red and the textured heart. Cute image too! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

de said...

You are rockin' the AIF and EIC (again!) with this one! Love it! The embossed card is so elegant!

Jingle said...

Your card is really cute!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This card is very sweet... Perfect! Love it!

Kerry said...

Rock on Carole!!! Love the background! Too sweet, perfect.

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! I LOVE the embossing! Just stunning!

Fink said...

Love the background of your card! Nice work as always

Tammy said...

Love it! Well done!

Kathy said...

Love that garnet background colour

Erin Smetak said...

Nice job! Love that lace heart!!! And the etsy inspired, nice way to incporporate both challenges!

Kathy said...

Another adorable image. Pretty valentine card. I picked up some of those lace doilies at Michaels too, better try to dig them out.

Ann said...

Just darling! Love the use of the heart doily on here. Thanks for playing in my challenge again this week!

And you were the chosen winner for GCA#72. Contact me with your address and I will get a stampin goodie package out to you!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Great job on this!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again this week as well : )