Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Lovely Softpencil Thursday

Hey peeps! I'm back with my second post of the day! This time I have another one of Softpencil's darling Valentine collection digistamps. This one is called Lovely Couple. Don't you just want to squeeze them? I do.

Our challenge was to use one of our favourite sketches. I'm a sketch fiend, so choosing one was really hard! I went with a brand new one from Get Sketchy (#20) because it looked interesting and because I really wanted to stretch myself. The sketch itself wasn't the hard part - combining all the different papers was! I'm not completely convinced of the outcome.Check out what the rest of the team has to show. Everyone is listed on the left sidebar. There's also a Softpencil group over at Paper Craft Planet, where you can play along.

12 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Sooo lovely card Carole! I love your coloring, the papers and the warm colours you used!!!

Tammy said...

You should be sure of the outcome! It's so cute!

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful card. Love the ripped DP at the bottom. Great LO. Great inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Lisa Atha said...

Cute card. Love it.

Lisa Atha

Kerry said...

So cute, I think it turned out very well!!! Love the layout and the pretty dp.

~amy~ said...

well, I think you did a fabbie job! your card turned out so cute! Thanks for joining us @ Get Sketchy!

Kos med papir og saks said...

very sweet. love it.

have a wonderful weekend

Dora said...

Wonderful job on the sketch!
thanks for playing!

Kathy said...

This is darling, those little kiddos are too cute. Love all your layers, you did a great job with that sketch.

de said...

Super cute lady! You've been busy craftin!

Anonymous said...

I heart softpencil!
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

maiahs_momma said...

cute card, love the patterned paper that you used :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine