Friday, January 15, 2010

Friends with Sparkly Flair

Hey there, everyone! This is going to be a quick post, since there are a lot of blogs to get through today - and somebody has a blinkie to find. Leave a comment on that person's post and you just might win some random Unity goodness! Good luck in finding the blinkie. I don't know who has it this week.

Check out the Unity blog for a list of all the participants in today's blog hop.

Today's card uses the StampTV sketch challenge (STVSCJH07) and Colour Create's Challenge #36 - Kraft, Blue & White. I finally inked up Spunky Princess, which I've had since Lisa Hetrick designed it well over a year ago to benefit Taylor Jones.
Little Taylor is doing great, and I hope she continues to improve. If anyone can beat the cancer monster for good, I believe it is she.

22 comments:

Justine said...

Super cute Idea on how to use some of the smaller images that I have.

Jingle said...

This is really a great card! I love the scalloped circles!

Cheryl said...

I love how you used the smaller images.

Stephanie Zito said...

Super cute card! Love the scallops!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a sweet card!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous CAS card, Carole!

Unknown said...

soo soo cute.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :o)

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

yes yes yes--love that card! TFS!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful love these images.

Jodi C. said...

This is awesome, the colors look great & love the scalloped circles!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for reminding me of that wonderful set!!!! I need to make a birthday card for my daughters best friend...by Sunday...and this will be PERFECT!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love this! I have this set but have yet to ink it up; you've inspired me :)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the colors, Carole! Cool and comfy!

Kathy said...

Yummy color combination, love the layout, too.

NinaB said...

This is so pretty. My girls would love this card, as I do! I am so pleased to hear Taylor is doing well. I also like the fact that you wrote, "I believe it is she." I'm a grammar geek :-). (Now, you probably see some grammar errors on my comment. LOL).

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

This card is absolutely lovely!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation...LOVE it!! Xx

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

de said...

Super cute!

Katy said...

Love it! Great color combo!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the sketch- this makes a super cute card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Carole, and luv those scalloped circles...great card!