Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winnie's Whims Blog Candy

Okay peeps, you've gotta check this out. Of course, if you win, you must send it to me! (Kidding!)

Patty at Winnie's Whims & My Crafts is offering some of the most amazing blog candy I've seen from an individual blogger. She is giving away a light box with lights and a mini tripod - the perfect set up for taking blog photographs. How awesome is that? In fact, here is the photo she has posted of the candy.
Best of luck to all who enter. She's giving extra entries for comments on any postings between now and January 18 on days when she posts a project if you follow her blog.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the heads up on this one!

Justine said...

WOW this would be awesome, maybe then I could actually get great shots of my projects. Thanks for the link