Friday, March 20, 2009

An Egg-stra Special Hip Hop Hangover

Good morning everyone! Yesterday, Team Unity was egg-specially on the ball. They cooked up an eggs-citing challenge for all of us hoppers. We were to count the number of eggs in all of the posts and tally them up. Well, let me tell you, my head was spinning by the time I was done. I even went back and counted 'em again just so I could have an eggs-act count. Googly-eyed is what I was. I do not think I was alone either! But, I gotta admit, it was eggs-tremely fun!!

Okay, I'm done now. I think.

On Tuesday, a bunch of us were chatting away and someone - I'm not eggs-actly sure who the guilty party actually was - put out a challenge: in one hour, or less, create a card for the SCS colour challenge - but using Unity's Hey Chick! This weeks' colours were Riding Hood (or Real) Red, Summer Sun, and Kraft, with Black being optional.

I knew this wasn't going to be an easy challenge for me. Time is not my strong suit. Yes, I know you are all gasping in utter shock. This is what I came up with:
LuvLee's version is here. Dawn (dmk104), Ashley (HeartHugsDesigns), and Shannon (Mrs. Mac) also played along. I'm sure they'd all be happy if a little love was left. Shannon had speggs-cial dispensation, as she does not currently own Hey Chick!

Have an egg-stremely spegg-tacular day!!

8 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

My head! My head!

Anyhow, thanks for playing along with the challenge on Tues. It was fun, huh? I love your card, the layout is awesome and something I could never come up with. Hugs to my friend Carole! :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!!! Great post!! I still want to see the bird you colored.....

Have a happy HHH day!!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout of this card. Great job!

No you were not alone. I think my head is still spinning from trying to count eggs. lol

Have a fabulous day!

Unknown said...

The layout IS GREAT.

My goodness...it would have taken me an hour just to cut all the paper!

Lisa H. said...

great layout, I like how it all came together. tfs!

Pamela said...

Cute card!

Jennifer Buck said...

So cute! I am not sure I could have pulled this one off! Love your card, Carol! Hugs! :)

Lisa F said...

So cute! Love the layout of this card and your color choices!