Friday, March 06, 2009

TGIF!

It's been a really, really long week. Not only have I been sick, but so has DD#2. It's always worse when the kids are sick.

Hip hop was a little interrupted yesterday, thanks to Splitcoast Stampers deciding that it would be a good time to upgrade the system. Did they forget it was Thursday??? Bad, bad SCS!!

My brain is in slow motion, but I finally have a card to share. I made this one for my step-dad's mother, Kay. She knit some slipper socks that I wear all the time when I'm in the house and a few days ago, sent a beret for Hannah (dd#2.) So this is a little thank you for her. Kay's favourite colour is green, so the card is very, very green.

I've used the flower and one of the sentiments from Unity's Little Buggers kit. The ink is Versamagic Chalk in Key Lime, embossed with clear. I did use Nestabilities, which I finally got to emboss, as the embossing pad arrived this week.
The other thing that arrived actually came last Thursday, but I didn't get a chance to take a photo of it loaded. My new Rubber Rack. As you can see, it's really loaded. There isn't a bit of space left on it! It sure makes getting to the wood-mounted stamps a breeze and it looks great up on the wall. I think I'm going to need another one.

My Little Monkeys Store More Stamps system came today, so I'll be able to do something with the unmounted stamps to make them easier to keep track of. This should streamline things and, I hope, help me be more productive. I'll give an update on that once I move the stamps over. That's a project for after the next bit of homework.

4 comments:

Scrapacat said...

What a rack! LOL! Love the card - I need to find some of that versamagic...
~ky

Rebecca said...

Yummmmmmm! that key lime is just sublime!

Lisa F said...

That rubber rack is awesome! FULL with Unity! I might "need" a rack soon! Cute card!

Andrea said...

what a lovely blog!