Monday, March 02, 2009

Just two things...

First off, I want to say thank you to Ashley, the Etsy-inspired Design Team, and all the sponsors who made Saturday's blog hop so much fun.

Second, Starving Artistamps has some new stamps out and they're offering blog candy to go along with the release. Check here to see. I don't have any of their stamps, yet, but they've got some that are pretty darned cute. Any stamp that says "It's Easter...where's the chocolate?" will certainly get my attention!

That's all from me today. I'm swamped with homework. Nothing worth posting at the moment - I finished a tutorial assignment in Illustrator earlier, but there should be something in the next few days.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know you won my RAK. Just send me an email with your information. Thanks!