Friday, March 27, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover - are we sure it's not Friday the 13th??

This is probably a bit late, but I managed to pick up a trojan and I've been fighting with my computer all darned morning! Enough of that, though, how is everyone today? Are we all properly hungover??

Angela got us a pretty new banner. It's wonderful! Check it out right up top!

There are some pretty awesome specials going on over at Unity this weekend. You can get $15 off a past Kit of the Month if you sign up before the end of this month. My card for today uses this month's kit. They are gorgeous. You really don't want to miss these.

Check out this post for the other specials, including three bundle packs, which are a fantastic deal!

I needed to make a birthday card for a very dear friend's middle daughter. Katy is going to be 16 this weekend. I remember when she was five. She has grown into an amazing, beautiful young woman. This is what I came up with. Paper:
Basic Grey - Recess pack
Bazzill Basics
Core'dinations - The Chocolate Box
Deets: Unity KOTM - March {simple life}
Versamagic - Ocean Depth
Cuttlebug folder - Happy Birthday
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Long Rectangles
Cloud 9 Design Rain Dots

Please come back later this evening. I will be posting some blog candy for my upcoming birthday. I don't know yet what all I'm going to put in it, but there will definitely be some Unity goodness and a Basic Grey paper pad.

'til next time!

8 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is lovely! I hope you get your computer fixed soon!

Laura L said...

Great card! I have that folder and struggle to use it every time I try. I'm glad someone has luck with it :)

Sorry to hear about your computer too - it sounds like a lot of people have been getting all sorts of gunk on their computers lately :(

Jacqueline said...

Hope you get that gunk off your computer, what a hassle that would be! Love your card and I bet she will love it too!

Unknown said...

Wow, she is going to love your card and that embossing plate is fab! I think I need to get some of those rain drop thingys...*smile*

Scrapacat said...

I love the core'dinations line. You display it very well with this card! ~ky

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

My computer has a trojan, too! I don't know how to get rid of it either! AHHHH! Your card is just beautiful, Carole! Love it! :)

Lisa F said...

Great card - love that embossing folder!

Dawn M said...

pretty card!!!