Friday, March 20, 2009

HHH addendum

Airheaded me almost forgot! One of the most eggs-tra special things for this weekend is a HUGE 30% off sale at Unity! Do not pass go, do not collect $200 - well, unless you need it to spend on stamps! It's going to be eggs-cruciating to decide what I want without going completely overboard.

Okay, peanut gallery, you can quit laughing now!

All I can say for sure is that I'm getting another one of these babies - a wall-mounted Rubber Rack! These are made by one of the Unity men and they are beyond awesome. Heck, if I ever have a house built, I want an eggs-tra large version built for my clothes. They're gorgeous and very well made. Hmm...wonder if they could be talked into making smaller ones to store punches and other things?

Anyhoodle, I promised myself that I'd try to get caught up today, so what am I doing still sitting here? Photoshop, here I come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a good suggestion on the unity handles...wonder if he's ever done it as a side biz?

Jennifer Buck said...

So smart to get the wall mounted one! I got the desk top and am kicking myself! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need one of those racks soon......my collection is growing rapidly!

I tagged you on my blog.... :)