Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Candy Alerts

Thank you to everyone for your kind words about Bill. I'm doing better. It's going to take a bit. He was an amazing gentleman. I'm not quite ready to write a tribute post just yet, but I will.

In the meantime, there's more blog candy out there.
Karin at Scrap Everything is heading towards 25,000 blog hits. Yes, that is twenty-five thousand. I can only dream of having that many people interested in what I have to say. Her blog candy is posted here. It closes on Tuesday, March 17.

Caz at A Load of Old Blogocks (that title just cracks me up) is having a birthday. She is generously giving away blog candy for her birthday. You have until 11:50, March 20 to enter here. Happy birthday, Caz! Hope it's a good one.

Another birthday girl is Heidi. She has a Tilda and some other yummy looking blog candy here. Be sure to head over and wish her a happy birthday by 9pm, March 14.

Don't forget Jana Mays' birthday candy here. I know I've mentioned it before, but she's got a milestone birthday in a few days, so I thought it was worth repeating. (Happy birthday Jana!!)

Michelle at Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles is a year old. Um, well, her blog is. Her candy is here and open until March 14, which seems to be a very popular date.

And lastly, for now anyway, to win this one, you must be +/-7 from the actual number of kisses in the jar that Kerry of Three Clovers Designs has posted here.

Good luck to everyone.

No comments: